The movie is about a woman named Callie Ross who is scarred by the suicide of her mother, which occurred when Callie was a child. She is convinced that her father was to blame for her mother's death. Callie's older sister, Laura, has always sided with their father, so for years Callie has been estranged from her family.
When Callie discovers that her father has had a debilitating stroke, she sees it as the perfect opportunity to return home and seek justice for her mother. Confiding in her mute and helpless father her plans to destroy her sister and stepmother and ultimately kill him, Callie sets out on her path to destroy her broken family and take all of their riches. But Callie's revenge won't come as easy as she thinks as hidden truths about her family may derail her entire plan.
- Elizabeth Gillies - Callie Ross
- Cynthia Stevenson - Emma Granger
- William R. Moses - George Ross
- Tori Anderson - Laura Ross
- Tom Barnett - Hanover
- Sebastian Pigott - Jake Walkins
- Jennilee Murray - Callie's mom
- Sabrina Mangiaracina - 8-year-old Callie Ross
|United States||Lifetime, LMN|
|Canada||The Movie Network, Super Ecran|